This is great weight watcher recipes for summer cook. The grilled chicken with bell pepper relish corn and pineapple recipe is phenomenal recipes flavor from sweet relish. This recipes need to cook for twenty minutes and preserve four serving and 4 smart points. The grilled chicken with bell pepper relish corn and pineapple is loaded with cooking spray, garlic powder, salt, cumin, black pepper, boneless chicken, fresh pineapple, corn, chopped bell pepper, fresh kernel, fresh basil, chopped red onion, cider vinegar and sugar.
This way is how to prepare and cook grilled chicken with bell pepper corn and pineapple.
- Cooking spray
- One tsp of garlic powder
- One tsp of ground cumin
- Three fourth of salt
- One fourth tsp of fresh black pepper
- Eight skinless/boneless chicken
- Two cups of cubed fresh pineapple
- Half cup of fresh corn kernel
- One three cup of chopped red bell pepper
- One fourth cup of sliced fresh basil
- Three tbsp of chopped red onion
- One tbsp of cider vinegar
- ]one tsp of sugar
- Place grill pan and heat it over medium heat
- Coating with cooking spray
- Put garlic powder, cumin, pepper, half od tsp salt into small bowl
- Sprinkle over chicken
- Put boneless chicken into pan
- Cook this ingredients for ten minutes
- Combine one fourth tsp slat, remaining ingredients, pineapple in medium bowl
- Serve it over chicken
The grilled chicken with bell pepper relish corn and pineapple recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; two hundred forty two /242 calories, 6.1 gram fat, 1.5 gram saturated fat, 1.6 gram monofat, 1.5 gram polyfat, 29.6 gram protein, 17.4 gram carbohydrate, 1.3 gram fiber, 118 milligram cholesterol, 2.2 milligram iron, 571 milligram sodium and 38 milligram calcium.