Sangria Ice Recipe is healthy dessert weight watcher recipe for traditional Spanish recipe. This healthy recipe is loaded with cabernet sauvignon, water, berries, orange, orange juice, sugar.
- 1 cup cabernet sauvignon
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 1 thinly sliced orange,
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 orange slices
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove orange; discard.
- Press berry mixture through a sieve over a bowl; discard solids.
- Combine berry mixture, juice, and sugar in an 8-inch dish,
- stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and freeze 45 minutes.
- Stir berry mixture with a fork every 45 minutes
- Remove berry mixture from freezer;
- scrape mixture with a fork until fluffy.
- Garnish with orange slices.
Sangria Ice recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 132 calorie, 4 calorie from fat, 0.7 gram fat, 0.1 gram saturated fat, 0.1 gram monofat, 0.2 gram polyfat, 1 milligram protein, 26.2 gram carbohydrate, 3.2 gram fiber, 0 milligram cholesterol, 0.4 milligram iron, 4 milligram sodium and 31 milligram calcium.