When the weather is not being friendly, there’s nothing better than a hot chowder. This incredible easy slow cooker recipe will result into a creamy, savory thick dish with a delicious coconut taste and a fragrant garlic sense. A hearty soup to warm you in could days.
For the slow cooker
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup whole green beans
- 1 leek, fully sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oregano f
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp cassava flour
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients and cook on high for 3 hours.
- WHen almost ready, prepare the white sauce by combining cassava flour with melted butter.
- Toss in the sauce on the slow cooker and hear for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and sprinkle with chopped coriander
Yields: 6 cups | SmartPoints: 8