Snapper grilled mango salsa is comfort and healthy weight watcher recipes with simple salsa and snapper recipe. This snapper grilled mango salsa offer 250 calories with flavor combination includes avocado, fresh mint, sweet grilled mango. This recipe serve 4 serving with 1/3 cup salsa and one fillet with cold white wine glass.
Snapper grilled mango salsa is loaded with mango, red onion, olive oil, cooking spray, avocado, fresh mint, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, snapper and mint sprigs. This weight watcher recipe gives you 4 smart points and 20 minutes to cook it at home.
- Six mango wedges
- Three slice red onion
- Two tsp of olive oil
- Cooking spray
- One fourth of diced avocado
- One tbsp of chopped fresh mint
- Two tsp of fresh lemon juice
- Half tsp of salt
- One fourth of fresh ground black pepper
- Four or six ounces ywlloe tail snapper
- Mint sprigs
- Place and heat grill over medium or high heat
- Brush onion and mango with one tsp olive oil.
- Put onion and mango in the grill rack
- Coating with cooking spray and cover/grill for three minutes
- Chop with mango and onion
- Combine mango, onion, avocado and mint juice, one eight tsp pepper and one fourth tsp salt in the medium bowl
- Brush fish with one tsp olive oil
- Sprinkle with one fourth tsp salt and one eight tsp of pepper
- Put fish on the grill rack and grill it for four minutes
- Serve with mango and mint sprigs
- Bring three fourth cup of fresh orange juice, one tsp olive oil and half cup of water.
- Boil this ingredients into saucepan
- Stir in one cup of uncooked couscous, one eight tsp of black pepper and one fourth tsp of salt
- Remove it from heat and cover for five minutes
- Fluff with fork
The Snapper grilled mango salsa recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 246 calories, 6.1 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 3 gram monofat, 1.2 gram polyfat, 35.8 gram protein, 11.2 gram carbohydrate, 1.6 gram fiber, 63 milligram cholesterol, 0.6 milligram iron, 402 milligram sodium and 67 milligram calcium.