Tuna pasta salad recipe is loaded with pasta, tuna, yellow bell pepper, cherry tomato, celery, low salt salsa, celery, low fat mayonnaise, ground red pepper and scallion. Tuna pasta salad recipe need twenty five minute divided into ten minute for preparation and fifteen minute for cooking process. This healthy recipe will give you 5 smart points.
- 6 oz pasta
- 1 can (12 oz) drained tuna in water,
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper,
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomato,
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery,
- 3⁄4 cup low-salt salsa
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 tbsp sliced scallion,
- Cook pasta omitting salt-fat.
- Drain pasta, rinse under cold water.
- combine pasta-tuna-bell pepper-cherry tomatoes-celery in a large bowl,
- combine salsa-mayonnaise-red pepper In a small bowl.
- Add dressing to the pasta mixture; toss.
- Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle with scallions
The Tuna pasta salad recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 194 calories, 20 calorie from fat, 2 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 24 milligram cholesterol, 414 milligram sodium, 25 gram carbohydrate, 2 gram fiber, 2 gram sugar, and 18 gram protein.